With Book Giveaway!
What do we do when God whispers a new way of life and direction for us? Do we obey or say hey, this sounds too crazy? See how God blessed Christa Joy Spaeth when she obeyed and took a leap of faith that would radically reshape her life in Episode 4 “Beauty in God’s Whisper” with Christa Joy Spaeth.
Be sure to scroll down and enter our Book Giveaways of “Power Whispers” and “A Busy Mom’s Prayer Journal” by Christa Joy Spaeth.
Episode 4: Beauty in God’s Whisper with Christa Joy Spaeth
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Apple
Beauty in God’s Whispers
What do we do when God whispers a new way of life and direction for us? Do we obey or say hey, this sounds too crazy? See how God blessed Christa Joy Spaeth when she obeyed and took a leap of faith that would radically reshape her life. Christa’s story shows the beauty in God’s whispers as He leads us to the best possible life.
- Finding Her Calling – Christa felt a calling to leave her job, which led her to start her own business and become a writer and podcaster.
- Discerning God’s Voice vs. Enemy’s Deception – Christa & Deborah highlighted the necessity of discernment, as the enemy’s voice often comes with condemnation and belittlement. The key to distinguishing between God’s voice and the enemy’s lies in consistency with God’s character, as revealed in the Bible. The discussion also touched on the importance of meditating on the word and the value of solitude in understanding God’s plans.
- Christa’s Writing Journey Unveiled – Christa shared her journey of becoming a writer, beginning with a vision at the Whisper Cabin that led her to understand she was meant to write. She took a class to learn about book writing and discovered the format of her book through divine revelation. She expressed gratitude for her contributors and mentioned that the book flowed easily and quickly, taking her a month to write.
- Self-Love Conversations: Embracing Imperfections – Christa shared her experience with a cleft palate and how this reflected God’s view of beauty in imperfections. Soon, tears flowed from both ladies. Christa and Deborah had an emotional conversation about their struggles with self-image and self-acceptance. Christa shared her journey of learning to love herself despite her perceived flaws, emphasizing the importance of seeing oneself through God’s perspective. Deborah related to this struggle and expressed gratitude for those who shared their experiences, hoping it would help the younger generation.
- Discovering God’s Radiance – Christa and Deborah discussed the importance of seeing God’s beauty and radiance. Christa shared her experience of walking in nature, wearing sunglasses, and hearing the Lord’s voice. They discussed how crucial it is to acknowledge God’s beauty and try to understand His glory.
- Journeys Into Health and Wellness – Deborah and Christa discussed their personal and professional journeys, particularly related to their interest in health and wellness.
- Nutrition, Growing, and Spirituality – Christa suggested that daily fruit and vegetables are a vital nutrition tip many overlook. She also emphasized the importance of variety in one’s diet, suggesting that trying new foods can be healthy and enjoyable. Deborah agreed, mentioning how they grow food and enjoy cooking at home. Christa also shared her recent interest in growing and drying herbs, particularly rosemary, and sage, which she uses to enhance her cooking.
- Overcoming Self-Doubt and the Devil’s Lies – Christa shared her struggle with self-doubt and the impact of the devil’s lies on her life. She highlighted her journey towards believing in the truths of the Bible, including her purchase of a bracelet that symbolized her as a “daughter of the King.” Both agreed on the need to combat shame with God’s forgiveness and freedom and to be mindful of the ongoing battle between good and evil in the physical and supernatural world.
- Spiritual Awakening in 2020 – Deborah and Christa shared their personal experiences and beliefs about the supernatural world and spiritual warfare. They discussed their church involvement and the importance of awareness of the spiritual realm. The conversation concluded that 2020 was a springboard for many to break free of complacency and become more spiritually aware.
- Transformation Journey -. Deborah and Christa shared a vision of transforming a troubled world into a beautiful one, acknowledging the presence of evil but remaining hopeful due to their belief in God’s ultimate victory. They found the current time exciting and were encouraged by their shared knowledge of the Bible.
- Faith and Creativity: Women’s Ventures – Christa discussed her experiences pursuing new ventures, including a podcast and a book. Christa shared her struggle with self-doubt and her strong faith that guided her through. Deborah related to these feelings and emphasized the importance of trusting in God’s plan. They also looked forward to their upcoming projects, including Christa’s second book, a prayer journal for busy moms. Both women emphasized their joy in following God’s calling and the satisfaction of their hard work.
Book Giveaways –
BOOK GIVEAWAY for “Power Whispers” and “A Busy Mom’s Prayer Journal” by Christa Joy Spaeth
Christa Joy Spaeth authored “Powerful Whispers: A 7-Week Journey Discovering Who You Are to God” and is the founder of the Podcast “Powerful Whispers: Hearing God for the Body, Soul, and Spirit,” where she shares faith and also a Wellness Wednesday series from her experience as a foodie and dietitian nurturing and loving her community.
She has now penned “A Busy Mom’s Prayer Journal.” She designed this guided journal with busy moms like you in mind to help you glimpse the awe-inspiring love Jesus has for you, both as a persona and specifically as a mom, in only seven minutes a day.
This Book Giveaway is exclusive to my email subscribers and by signing up you will be entered into the drawing.
This giveaway runs from October 26 to November 8, 2023.
Due to shipping constraints, this giveaway is for US Residents only.
Two will be randomly drawn and receive one of these two books: “Powerful Whispers” and “A Busy Mom’s Prayer Journal” by Christa Joy Spaeth.
Names drawn will be announced on November 10, 2023.
Thank you for being a part of our Giveaway!
Christa Joy Spaeth quotes from our conversation –
I would say to myself really, since I was a little girl, like, Oh God, can you heal me? Can you make me perfect in the world’s eyes and not have this blemish and this crooked nose and crooked smile. But that was not my call in life. My call in life was to wear this face with pride.
I’m sorry. I have never cried on an interview before, but oh, He just showed me how much he loved me and He made everyone so uniquely, so special. His fingerprint is on all of us and He wants us to know how beautiful we are to him.Christa Joy Spaeth
His fingerprint is on all of us and He wants us to know how beautiful we are to him. -Christa Joy Spaeth #Devotional #powerfulwhispersbook #beautifulTweet
Even now in my quiet time, I, try to imagine more of the beauty of God and I do sit and I try to imagine what his throne room looks like. This particular day’s devotion was the start of my journey of trying to understand how amazing and beautiful it is.
We won’t know how amazing He is until we’re in heaven with Him someday. But I do think it’s important for us to sit and marvel in His glory and His beauty. And it’s wonderful that the Lord gives us glimpses of His beauty in the Scriptures.
Oh, you’re so holy. You’re so beautiful. Just reveal yourself to me more today.Christa Joy Spaeth
I definitely have struggled with it my whole life. And for so many areas of my life, I’ve just felt less than, less than a beauty, less than in knowledge of anything. Just pick a topic. I just felt like, oh, I’m not as smart as she is.
A key point was this bracelet that I had and I felt drawn to purchase it for myself. It’s called “Daughter of the King,” which we all are. You have Jesus in your heart. You are a daughter of the most high God. It’s amazing. I sat and pictured that crown on my head might sound silly, but it’s what I needed. Just really know that I am God’s daughter.Christa Joy Spaeth
I believe that the heavens, the angels and God are turning their head and listening to you when you’re using your voice, glorifying God and you’re giving him honor. – Christa Joy Spaeth #devotional #powerfulwhispersbook #encouragementTweet
Why I have so many times that we’re to use our voice and that activation, it’s because our voices are powerful and you shift the atmosphere. I believe that the heavens, the angels and God are turning their head and listening to you when you’re using your voice, glorifying God and you’re giving him honor.Christa Joy Spaeth
Intentionally go and find a new food. Looking it up online as to how to use it by having some variety in the diet. One, it’s healthy to have different nutrients in your body, but to have fun. To me, that brings joy.Christa Joy Spaeth
Revelations 4:3: And He who sat there was like a jasper and a sardius stone in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, in appearance like an emerald.
Isaiah 6:3: And one cried to another and said: “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts;
The whole earth is full of His glory!”
MEET THE AUTHOR AND SPEAKER CHRISTA JOY SPAETH
Christa Joy Spaeth is the founder of Christa Joy Ministries. It was in 2022 when Minnesota-based author Christa received a compelling message from God. In a prayer cabin called “Whisper,” He prompted her to write a seven-week devotional. Since then, Christa’s eyes, heart, and ears were opened to more whispers, so that she may start fulfilling her new purpose of helping the hurting and share the love of Christ. Christa is a blessed wife, mother of two, and a successful businesswoman. She publishes her own books, hosts a podcast, and shares encouragement on her social media and various other social media accounts.
Links: www.christajoyministries.com?. Powerful Whispers devotional link:https://a.co/d/4uBLtPg Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChristaJoyMinistries Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/christajoyministries/
Remember, you are Beautiful!
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER BY PRESSING ON THE IMAGE OR PRESS HERE.
How does God see you?
Behold-Her Beauty seeks to help women see themselves as God’s beautiful daughters.
My whole life changed when I realized God sees me as His beautiful daughter. Not the distorted, flawed images I perceived, nor what others thought of me, especially not what the world told me.
The benefits of seeing ourselves as God’s beautiful daughter are revolutionary and freeing. We no longer find our worth and approval in the world because God values and loves us.
Today, right now, know that you have permission to be beautiful as you embrace your already God-given beauty and live as God’s beautiful daughter.
- We are God’s masterpieces. God created each of us, His work of art, in Jesus Christ for good work, which God prepared beforehand (Ephesians 2:10).
- God made you in His image. “So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.” Genesis 1:27 NKJV
- God chose you; you are His treasure and the apple of His eye. “But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth.” 2 Thessalonians 2:13 NKJV
Embrace your God-given beauty and live without shame, bitterness, and self-condemnation.
I have put together 10 ways to reclaim your God-given beauty.
Start today by meditating on the Scripture in each declaration section. I like to write the Scripture verse in my journal and then pray about what God is teaching me. Then, do one of the action steps in each section.
You have permission to be beautiful. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and our Beholder is God.
I would love to connect more with you and give you my FREE gift – The Behold-Her Beauty Manifest: You Have Permission to Be Beautiful. You can also sign up HERE for my newsletter and receive the FREE Manifesto, recent blog posts, book reviews, giveaways, and personal details only delivered to my lovely email tribe.
Follow Also on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest – Thank you!
This site is ad-supported. Learn more here. Please check out my affiliate partners! Doing so helps you and supports my blog – WPengine, Sephora