Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and our Beholder is God. Yes, you have permission right now to be beautiful. Beautiful because you are God’s daughter. Made beautiful by Jesus, by the blood of the cross. You are altogether beautiful.
In fact, you are His masterpiece, poem, and work of art.
Join me in 10 ways to reclaim our God-given beauty:
YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO BE BEAUTIFUL
- You have permission to see yourself as God’s beautiful daughter. Permission not to compare, covet, or be jealous because you already have everything you need.
- Today, you have permission to stop, rest, ponder, wonder, cry, laugh, do nothing, be still, recuperate, and restore.
- You have permission to move with gentle walks to running strides, from bikes to dancing, and the stretch to jump with joy.
- You have permission to play in the garden, at the craft table, with the puzzle, on the phone, at a movie and a concert, with the dogs, and in museums and estate sales.
- You have permission to love all the people God puts in your life, family visits, friend’s birthday, lake parties, lunches & dinners at home or out.
- You have permission to self-care, love your body, detox baths, and doing your hair and makeup, for she is God’s temple of beauty – for His glory and beauty.
- You have permission to drink water, water from the fountain, and living water from the fount. Water from fresh veggies and fruit and water from deep springs in your Bible.
- You have permission to read your favorite books and dive deep into our nurturing bible.
- You have permission to music – your favorite worship music, albums from bands you grew up with, and your playlist.
- You have permission to a soul-care day where you fast, pray, read the Word and it’s you and God. You have permission to self-care, soul-care and be care.
You are a Jesus woman. Enjoy being beautiful in the eyes of Our Beholder.
Press HERE for your Free printable of You Have Permission to Be Beautiful
BEGINS AUGUST 1, 2023
“BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF OUR BEHOLDER”
GUEST BLOG SERIES
Remember You are Beautiful!
Beauty Is in the Eye of Our Beholder seeks to help women see themselves as God’s beautiful daughters. Some describe a faithful Christian as glowing. This spiritual glow from the Holy Spirit comes from the inside out, radiating our body, character, conversation, and conduct – our whole being.
I would love to connect more and a FREE gift – BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF OUR BEHOLDER MANIFESTO: 10 Affirmations to cultivate your glow. Let your glow shine showing the beauty of God in our lives. You can also sign up HERE for my newsletter and you receive the FREE Manifest, recent blog posts, book reviews, giveaways, and personal details only delivered to my lovely email tribe.
Follow Also on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest – Thank you!
MONDAYS: INSPIRE ME MONDAY
WEDNESDAY: LET’S HAVE COFFEE
FRIDAYS: GRACE & TRUTH
This site is ad-supported. Learn more here. Please check out my affiliate partners! Doing so helps you and supports my blog – WPengine, Sephora, Ulta, Barnes and Noble, Koh Gen Do, Dr. Perricone, and The Vi